I think you might need to get your money back on that one. J/K great camera angle.
I will KILL YOU.
haha just kidding I love seeing my butt look so big and shiny.
is that a prop butt?
What makes me die the most is that Jake took this picture.
It was meerly in self-defense. The camera was the closest object to protect my self.
one lonely tear streams down my face.
maybe you should try doubbling up on the spanx
ok MJ, whoever you are, it's ON.
Post a Comment
Inspired by true stories.
9 comments:
I think you might need to get your money back on that one. J/K great camera angle.
I will KILL YOU.
haha just kidding I love seeing my butt look so big and shiny.
is that a prop butt?
What makes me die the most is that Jake took this picture.
It was meerly in self-defense. The camera was the closest object to protect my self.
one lonely tear streams down my face.
maybe you should try doubbling up on the spanx
ok MJ, whoever you are, it's ON.
Post a Comment