
It has come again, the new American Idol season. They could of course not choose a better time to start the new season since the frigid weather here in the Midwestern USA is non merciful.
I get it, it's cold right? But no, you don't understand, IT'S COLD. All I hear on the news and radio is how cold it is. Yes fellow Minnesotans I went outside today too and my nose hairs froze into icicles too. People are rushing into the hospitals with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degrees frost bite on their limbs and noses from being exposed to the -27 degree windchill for more than 7 minutes.

But we have American Idol don't we? On TV and on our XBOX's and Playstation's. We cry, laugh, and sing along as the contestants get ripped apart by Simon and praised by Paula. As long as our furnaces still run and electricity comes we are cozy warm perfectly content. I was so excited I scored highest points on my attempt on "Straight Up" and not so shabby on "Every Rose has it's Thorns", haha figures huh?!





We admit it, we are all hooked! And for your information I own "Sweet Child of Mine" on Guitar Hero!
I also want to add that a girl can still look hot in heels in icy January weather. Couple of safety tips: Don't drink too much, and ALWAYS make sure to have a very short walking distance to the car. No one likes a face plant in the snow.


3 comments:
Those shoes... WOW!!! Would be perfect to walk on icy streets here in Sweden :)
Those shoes are great! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun
brrr!!! I dont ever wanna come back! haha...totally kidding! But I will pick a different season for sure!! ah. I hope u can stay un-frostbit! That does not sound fun!! At least u have a hubby to keep ya warm...that, and good wine.
Post a Comment