I went to the dentist on Thursday to get a cleaning, as I was leaving I pulled my checkbook out to pay my co-pay. I was looking around the room to see if there was a sign because I couldn't remember the name of the dental office. I asked the receptionist "Should I just make it out to Top Dentist?" as I was looking at what I later realized was a reward of some sort. "No, Albertville Dental" she replied with a confused look on her face. "Oh, ok" I said totally embarrassed about my air-head tendencies.
Later that day Jake was doing some messing around on the computer and found some statistics about left handed people. I guess every president since 1981 was left handed except for George W Bush, plus Albert Einstein and some others. So he tells me "did you know left handed people are on average smarter than right-handed?" (By the way I'm left handed.) I answered "I don't know about that" and I proceeded to tell him about my encounter at the dentist office. He burst out in a belly laugh and told me "Maybe you're left-handed with a right-handed spirit!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think top dentist is a much better name than Albertville Dental any day.
Oh, Anna. This story has me crying I am laughing so hard. At least you know you are going to a really good dentist if he won an award like that. I love you right-handed spirit!! Great story.
Du är ju fantastisk.
Jag behövde ett bra skratt efter
all snack med vår kära mor idag.
Du är ju bara bäst ju!!!
Post a Comment