Today I decided to wash my windows. I know it's almost December and all, but I never got to it earlier in the year and the dirty windows have been driving me crazy lately. So I texted Jake this morning asking him if he would help me with the windows after he got home from work, and of course he said "Sure Babe".
So, we got started on washing windows and he's doing most of the window washing as I am kinda wiping off the frames. After about 10 minutes of hard work and silence he says "If my business went down the drains and if you didn't have a job at the hospital anymore we could start a window-washing business". I look at him and say "yeah, we could". After about another two minutes he tells me "I would name it Anna Does Windows".

3 comments:
Sounds like a computer business
ha ha Kady. I was thinking more like Debbie does Dallas.
Sounds like a very productive day!
I "did" my windows yesterday. How come you don't really notice how dirty some stuff is until it is clean? Answer me that.
Post a Comment