Every year my husband has been going on camping trips to a place without a name far up in the woods north of Grand Rapids. There is this little uninhabited lake there and the spot after a while was named "No Name". Camping up there is what you would call it "roughing it", no camp-ground with toilets and showers, just nature itself. I've always had a blast up there and this year was no exception. Christine and I went fishing in the "Looney Platooney" (a.k.a. their boat) by ourselves in the pouring rain and she taught me how to take fish off the hook. The guys went hunting in the mornings and we just hiked the trails. Enough talk, here's some pics.
The Hunting Gang


Poor Deuce after a whole day of chasing birds.

Cousin Aaron

Women al-natural a la camping.

"No Name Lake"

Uber Chef
1 comment:
I am jealous. Next year, I will be able to have off work.
Post a Comment