
Here it is again, our Christmas. This is the time to get together with friends and family and celebrate with good food and football. For me it means we are over the winter hump and spring is just around the corner. At least it felt like it all weekend, I had all the windows open on Saturday while cleaning the house to get rid of the winter stank-oh so nice!
As for football I had no idea what teams made it to the Superbowl. I thought it was Arizona Cardinals vs. Pittsburgh Stranglers, but Jake informed me they are called the Steelers (whatev).
Jake got the big turkey fryer out and made like 90 wings, very delicious.

Nothing like putting our guests to work in the kitchen, but Derek won't do anything without goofing around, thanks for the laughter's lemon man!
Isz goood?
Hanging with cuz at the pre-party.
"Grody Gross" as Dawn so beautifully puts it. Those are chicken wing tips.
Big Holla for the Ladies.


No comments:
Post a Comment