... no, no, not our anniversary. Mark & Sandy's (Jake's uncle and aunt) 25th. I know, I know Jake and I are always acting as if it were OUR anniversary, hence we cellebrate it on the 16th of every month. I keep telling him we can only do that for the first year, after that we gotta wait a whole year.. yikes!Anyways... we had a good time at the big 25 year bash that Aaron and Samantha (Mark & Sandy's 2 kids) organized. Good job guys, it was a hit.
I was talking to Mark and I said: "Wow, Mark 25 years... tell me would you do it all again?"
"....um, yeah but without the kids!" he says with a twinkle in his eye. I think that was a joke because if it wasn't for them there would be no party to tribute their long and lasting marriage.
Then I asked Sandy the same question, "...um yeah, I definately think so", she answered. I love how they both answered the question with the same tone of answer. (I did ask them seperately).
So again congrats to Mark and Sandy, may there be many more years of happiness comming your way, hopefully the best is yet to come.

Mark and Sandy doing another 1st dance.

...and Matt & Christine.
Work that bartender Aron!

No comments:
Post a Comment