This is for my friends and family who know, or have met my mom.
I was talking to my sister Sussi the other day and she and her husband Magnus are celebrating their 15th anniversary next weekend. Congrats guys! So, Sussi is telling me about this weekend trip they are going on to a beautiful place called Beachworth in Australia. Of course they are bringing the whole family including both kids and mom (a.k.a the Gypsy Caravan). As she's talking to me I can hear my mom in the background telling my sister "I wish you could spend the money on another water tank instead of going on vacation." For you who don't know, my mom has a huge obsession with saving water and they already have 2 huge water tanks that save all the rainwater. Hmm.... vacation vs water tank, should we do a poll?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary Sussi and Magnus!! Glad you decided on the vacation instead of the water tank.
Lots of Love,
Peter and Andrea
I love your nutshell mom! Happy anniversary Sussi and Magnus!
Keri
Thank you so much!!
Big HUG from all the Hallback's.
Post a Comment